Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sharing

You can't seem to share things with me. I don't mean food, etc., I mean experiences. You send me links to the music you're listening to, and I stop and listen to them and reply to you what I think. So I send you links. You ignore my links and continue listening to your songs and sending more links. What's with that?!?

The one thing that upsets me most is we don't seem to connect. I am desperate to share with you. I find things that interest me and I try to tell you about them, or share them with you. You tell me you're not interested in those things. In other words, you're not interested in me. That's the only conclusion I can draw. You don't find me interesting any more.

You isolate me. You keep me at arm's length, and then wonder why I don't feel intimate. Figure it out.

No comments: