Friday, February 02, 2007

Testing, Testing, 1-2-3

I just switched over to the "new" Blogger system and so far, my blog's display is frocked. "Frocked" means screwed up, in case you're unfamiliar with such a technical term.

News: I recently finished co-editing a wonderful new anthology from Cutting Block Press, due out this summer. I'm excited and honored to be a small part of such a great book. Will keep you updated on release date.

I've been busy "Zazzling," creating T-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, bags, etc. It's been a joy and a much-needed diversion during several months of ill health. Even though my brain's mush and I can't write, I can find the energy (and attention span) to create funny, thought-provoking, and original mini-stories (i.e., T-shirt sayings).

Above is a selection of Valentine's Day products. To see the entire gallery, or to peruse just a bit of it, click here.

No comments: